Need to get a tee shirt design? Send us your artwork or we use can design your logo in house with our graphic design services, that will take your project to the next level.
- All Orders received after Noon (12pm EST) enter into schedule on next day!
- Each job must be written as a separate PO & must be shipped under separate PO’s – cannot be combined.
- Production Schedule: 7-10 working days upon receipt of PO, Art, Merchandise & Approval.
- All goods must be in-house 3 business days prior to set production date to avoid delays.
- Order forms, artwork and merchandise must be completed prior to entering into production schedule.
- All Payment arrangements must be finalized before entering into production schedule.
Screens & Set up Charges fees will apply to the following:
Standard: 14”w x 16”h on Adult Garments Max Sizing
- SPOT COLOR SCREEN PREP (Recurring Charge) 24 – 47 pcs.
- SPOT COLOR SCREEN PREP (Recurring Charge) over 72 pcs.
- SPOT COLOR FILM PREP: 4 Color Process Printing
- 4 COLOR PROCESS CAN BE PRINTED ON WHITE SHIRTS ONLY!
- 4 COLOR PROCESS – MIN. 72 PCS. / Art Separate charge:
100% Poly & Pigment Dyed Goods, Camo & Sublimated Fabrics: Due to the inconsistent dye nature of 100% poly. Garments, an additional barrier gray base screen is required to insure dyes do not migrate into the finished prints. See additional Terms & Conditions for further clarification when printing on these types of fabrics.
Art Info & Order Guidelines
- Print quality files are required for every order, when available. We require CDR, AI or .EPS files that are not bitmap embedded images. If you are supplying a Raster image format, it should be saved as .TIFF or .PSD for (one color) or a .PSD document w/ layers for multi-color images whenever possible. All raster images must be set to size needed for printing at 300 dpi. Please remember to convert all text to outlines when submitting a file.
- All art files submitted may require additional art charges.
- PANTONE MATCHING IS NOT EXACT, WITHIN 90% ACCEPTABLE. NO GUARANTEE ON EXACT MATCH OF PREVIOUS RE-ORDER JOBS.
- The Player’s Connection of Florida, LLC owns all screens, films, & separation files.
- Re-orders only need screen charges, if using the original art, at the original size. Edits require new film and new screen fees will apply.
- Any job older than 2 Years, will be destroyed and new films will be needed.
- RE-ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH PREVIOUS ART APPROVAL
- ART PROOFS NORMALLY RECEIVED WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF PO SUBMISSION
- WE DO NOT PRINT ON INFANT ITEMS (ONESIES, NEWBORN, ETC.)
Print Run Charges are based on quantities, and number of colors:
Additional Charges (Per Piece, Per Location)
- BAGS-APRONS-FLATS, TOWELS/1C ONLY/GOLF SIZED
- NYLON, MESH
- SAFETY VESTS, JACKETS AND SWEATS
Location Charges (Per Piece, Per Location):
- ON OR ABOVE POCKET
- SHORTS, TODDLER GARMENTS
- LEG OR BUTT PRINT
- SIDE WRAP PRINT ON SHIRTS (NO SIDE SEAM)
- COLOR CHANGES
- SHORT SLEEVE / LONG SLEEVE: SHORT SLEEVE
- SPECIALTY INKS (PER PIECE, PER LOCATION)
- GLOW INK, STRETCH, METALLIC, GLITTER, CRYSTALLINE OR FLOURESCENT – 1 ADD. SCREEN REQUIRED
- FLASHING (ON NON-WHITE GARMENTS)
- PUFF INK (STANDARD COLORS ONLY)
- PLAYER’S NAME (1 COLOR): (VINYL HEAT PRESS) additional
- NUMBERING PER DIGIT (1 COLOR): and (VINYL HEAT PRESS)
Allow 1 extra week for any combination order containing screen printing & DTG or embroidery. ANY ORDER(S) CONTAINING PERSONALIZATION AND / OR NUMBERING REQUIRES AN ADDITIONAL 7 DAYS OF PRODUCTION. APPROVALS MUST BE IN WRITING.
Minimum $100.00 (A) charge per color per location on all Pre- Production SAMPLE ITEMS!
Screen Printing, Direct to Garment & Vinyl General Contact:
Email Art & PO to: email@example.com
All artwork must by confirmed, approved and sent to Email Art & PO to:
The Player’s Connection is not responsible for shipments lost or damaged in transit.
To Order from The Player’s Connection products by phone call:
ANY MERCHANDISE UNCLAIMED OVER 3 MONTHS WILL BE DISCARDED
Additional Shipping / Receiving fees apply
- Goods Sorting to Breakout Bulk: per hour
- Drop Shipping
- Specialty Sort/Pack – Finished Orders: per piece
- Goods Unpackaging (Requiring removal of bags, tags, pins, etc): per piece
- International Shipments: service charge, plus freight
- SHIPPING FEES: are based on weight, dimensions & zip code. We use USPS flat rate or priority, FedEx and UPS ground – unless your PO directs us otherwise. PLEASE indicate on your shipping request form if we are shipping to a residence or a business.
- WRONG ADDRESS: Or Unspecified Residence Subject to $30.00 (A) each UPS change.
- SHIPPING INSURANCE requests must be on purchase order, with value to insure above $100. FOB Miami, Florida OUTGOING SHIPMENTS AUTOMATICALLY INSURED FOR $100 PER CARTON BY UPS OR FEDEX.
- ALLOW 1 EXTRA WEEK for any combination order containing screen printing & DTG or embroidery. Any order(s) containing personalizations and/or numbering requires 7 ADDITIONAL DAYS OF PRODUCTION.
- SPOILAGE: Although our normal spoilage is insignificant we do allow for: 2% damage, (4% on darks). We will credit accounts for any spoilage in excess of one piece or 2%, (4% on darks) – whichever is greater.
- For Tri-Blend / Pigment/Garment Dyed Goods / 100% Polyester: Please allow 4% on white – 8% on colors.
The Player’s Connection of Florida, LLC is not responsible for your ink or thread color clashing and or bleeding with garment colors provided in your order.